Friday, November 24, 2006

Electronic Oasis



Well, November is almost over and what amonth its been! Our Electronic Oasis was last weekend, it went off rather well. Every year it seems to go smoother and smoother. I hope I have something to do with that. Here's our organizing committee (minus Ahmed who was fluttering in and out of our area because he was rubbing elbows with the convention comittee. In front, from left to right: Ahmed K, Dina, Maha, Randa and Gini. In the back, its Andy, Me, and Inas. The weekend left me exausted, but satisfied. The big highlight was that Jessica's and Grainne's presentation (which they wouldn't have made unless I encouraged them) was a smashing success! I know i'm biased, but that girl really can speak. She was authoritative, interesting, well organized and very fun to look at. So there's a bunch for me to be thankful there. Primarily, that it went well, and its over (plus I have a cute wife).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yes, you do have a cute wife. :)

Where are the blog posts? What are you doing over there?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jonah said...

OK, I hope you're happy now

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home