Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Avert your eyes

Seriously, if you are at all prone to queasiness or have a delicate temperament, or plan on eating soon, or have eaten recently, just click away.






Don't say I didn't warn you....





Really, this is not for the faint of heart.....




 



I'm very sorry. I tried all I could to prevent myself from publishing this picture, which, for the record, is of a green smiley face sticker which appeared this evening in my youngest daughter's poop, but the dark forces of my soul just could not be resisted.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Panza said...

You should have sent _this_ one to Sullivan.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I can't believe you posted that.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Wonkasaurus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Wonkasaurus said...

I am going to blame this post on the profound impact that parenthood has on a person...

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home