Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tribute...and blanket attribution

Before I get too much further in this blog, I need to explain that my a lot the political/cultural stuff I post is cherry picked off of The Daily Dish. I'm not trying to copy Andrew Sullivan's excellent work, its just that I find much of the things I'm concerned about concern him as well. He is an excellent source of information. If you find the topics I write about to be important, then I strongly suggest that you check his blog out on a daily basis. I do. Even though I use his links, and write on the same topics, I do add my own personal take on issues. I just wanted to give fair warning. I don't really scan hundreds of webpages looking for good sources and info (although if he doesn't have what I'm looking for, I do some independent research). But I do have a day job and Sullivan is a great shortcut into most of the issues which really matter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home