Sunday, September 28, 2008

just because you're paranoid...

This afternoon, I found myself in the strange position of wanting to write a post defending Sarah Palin.

I know, very strange. Until now, I've considered her candidacy, and especially her interviews to be a train wreck that I wanted not to watch but couldn't help tuning into with horrified fascination.

Well, I read an article this afternoon, from Fox news, which was condemning her and it made me think twice about whether or not she was really so bad.

Imagine my surprise when I get home, prepare to write a long post defending her and I look for the article online only to see that it has completely disappeared!

My guess is that Fox suddenly realized that one of its reporters had refused the kool-aid and yanked the story.

Here's the (dead) link to the story: Conservatives Begin Questioning Palin's Heft

I will print my defense of Palin when they put their article back online.

Update: the link has now disappeared from the google news listing, but, as of 7:28 Sunday night, was still on Digg:



1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Panza said...

Yeah, I caught this from Sullivan this morning.

If you are waiting for them to repost it in order to put yours up, you might want to file your defense in the file called "cold day in hell" on your desktop.

C

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home