Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Clinton the Badass?

I loved watching this interview (Parts 1, 2, and 3). Truth is, I'd tune in to Bubba just about anytime. The guy sure can talk. He seemed to prevaricate a little bit, especially when he back pedaled on whether the 9-11 report was the definitive source, or if it was Richard Clarke (isn't he the new year's eve guy). On the whole though, I thought he ripped Wallace a new one, and it was fun to watch. His basic point, I think, is totally spot on. Clinton was actively trying to catch this guy (when the oppostion was worried about who creamed on who's jeans) and then they got into office and didn't do squat. Yet the question is always "why didn't Clinton do more?" They never ask the other guys that, do they?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

thanks for telling me about that link. i finally watched all of it. good to watch. so great that he did that... i do have a place in my heart for him.

i also have a local newspaper (the portland medium, i'd never heard of it before i saw it the other day in a cafe) on my coffee table right now with the headline "hillary clinton is not the answer."

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home